Leave Request Platform
Type of project:
Web-based platform to handle leave requests
From November 2018 till February 2019 I helped developing a custom software for a German phone company to make leave planning of their employees easier. Previously the employees had to use an Excel sheet, print it and put it on the desk of their superior. The superior had to sign and scan it to send it to their administration.
Instead the employees can now log into via a web interface and create their leave requests there. The superiors get a mail when a new request was created and they can accept or reject it via the web interface as well. The system also sends mails about accepted requests to the administration.
Furthermore the employees can see their created requests and their remaining leave days for a year.
HR employees have additional possibilities. They can check and adjust the leave days of all employees.
- Web platform with Angular
- Leave requests via web interface
- Accept/Reject requests via web interface
- Check/Adjust leave days as HR employee
- Java backend
- Implementation of features in the backend with Java
- Implementation of features in the frontend with Typescript
- Database development with MySQL
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks