Based in Hamburg, Germany
Type of project:
Online Driver's Log
To replace the work with Excel sheets which can be a pain having multiple users, in 2010 Rickert Logistik hired Christian Oeing to setup a web-based interface with a database behind it to manage the drivers, vehicles and tours for the logistics company.
The platform was continuously further developed and is still in use (by 2017).
Check out the live demo! (Login: root, Password: password)
- Web platform
- Full management of all data that is relevant in a logistics company
- MySQL database to store data about drivers, vehicles, destinations, tours,...
- Login system to secure the platform and still be accessible via internet
- Connection with Spedifix, a desktop logistics software, via direct database access to sync data
- Connection with TomTom Webfleet, a web-based GPS tracking platform, via public API to sync data
- Implementation of backend in PHP
- Database setup and development with MySQL
FaBu - Online Fahrtenbuch Credits
Full Stack Development