Happy Little Trees
Based in Hamburg, Germany
November 11, 2015
Calm the wrath of the LemurGod™ by completing the rituals It asks for. You have to memorize the rituals and complete them as quickly as you can, or else the world is DOOMED! Swipe, click and drag&drop to appease your god.
"LemurGod" was developed in the 44-hours game jam IGJam #9. Our team consisted of 4 people. The topic of the game jam was "Strange Rituals".
- Cartoon 2D graphics
- Many different recipes for rituals to calm the LemurGod™
- Easy Drag&Drop controls
- Increasing difficulty by limited time to fulfill each ritual
- Set up project with Unity3D
- Design of game mechanics
- Implementation of game rules in C#
- Project management to keep everybody working
Logo & Icon
The project was developed during a IGJam organized by InnoGames. More info at igjam.eu.
LemurGod™ @ IGJam #9
Game page at IGJam #9 at igjam.eu.
Kerstin Buzelan aka Noody
Game Design, Programming
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks