October 7th, 2014
The Indie Treff (german for meetup) is the regular meetup for Hamburg indie developers. The Treff features different formats like talks, panels etc. with experienced developers.
But what would a gamedev event be without actual games? Local devs present and show off their games. From quick and dirty gamejam-projects to Beta-Builds and Gold-Masters.
At the Hamburger Indie Treff folks get together to learn something, network and of course: play games.
The Hamburger Indie Treff is organized by a group of local developers.
- Admission free!
- Happens every 2-3 months
- Different formats like talks, panels, Ask-Me-Anythings,...
- Networking part after the regular program
- Game Stations to give and get feedback from fellow developers
- Organized by local developers for local developers
- Organization of the regular event together with other local organizers
- Getting different speakers on board for each event
- Handle communication with the event location (betahaus) and sponsors (gamecity:Hamburg)
- Having an eye on the financial situation of the meetup
- Gathering developers to show their games at the events
Logo & Icon
Get all information about upcoming and past events at indietreff.de.
You will find all the information you need about the meetup and other gamedev-related events in Hamburg at facebook.com.
Join discussions with other local devs at facebook.com.
Follow the meetup to get informed about upcoming events and get random tweets at twitter.com.
Follow the meetup to not miss an event at meetup.com.
Hamburger Indie Treff Credits